These factors affect the cost of studying in the United States

Tuition is a major part of American university spending, and the amount of tuition depends largely on the type of school you are considering. Private institutions are generally more expensive than public or state schools. Size and credibility are also a factor: bigger or more famous schools often face higher tuition fees, especially at Duke University, Harvard University. Of course, tuition is not the only school choice factor, you should also consider the school. The brand and the school itself. The location of the school itself is also a factor influencing tuition. In very popular and expensive areas, such as New York City, there are often higher tuition and accommodation fees. Students not only have to go to school in that environment, but the cost of living in these big cities tends to be higher. In some rural areas and schools with lower cost of living, such as Alabama, students may be attracted to the school. Although the universities here are not necessarily big schools, the campuses in these areas will be larger and life will be more comfortable. Of course, the cost is relatively low.

When studying the school’s tuition and housing costs, students must pay attention to the difference in tuition fees for specific schools. Tuition fees can vary widely, as each school can determine its own fees, and international students will be different from local students. It’s important to figure out what is mandatory and what is variable, because it can cause you to make a big difference in your final payment: from less than $1,000 to more than a few thousand dollars. Usually, the official website of each university in the United States will indicate the annual tuition fee and other costs, and must check the cost of their professional.

However, it is not easy to apply for studying in the United States. If you are not sure, you can find a study agent to help, but the level of study abroad is not the same, you need to be careful when choosing. In addition, if you want to work in the United States after graduation, you first need to have a legal status. Except for a few people who can apply for an o1 visa (also known as o1签证), most international students will choose to apply for the h1b visa or the green card (also known as h1b绿卡), but the green card schedule (also known as 绿卡排期) is very long, which takes about six or seven years. It is necessary to check the green card schedule (also known as 绿卡排期) at all times, so many people will choose to apply for the h1b visa first. The h1b visa is a work visa. Because there is a lottery, it is more random. In recent years, h1b application is getting more and more difficult, even h1b job-hopping (also known as h1b跳槽) has been hindered. If you want to be safe, you can find a special h1b law firm to help, such a lot of law firms, such as goh1b, goh1b is very popular with international students. The word of mouth is very good.

Comments are closed.